Sealers (Pavers, Concrete, etc.)
Sealing enhances the natural color and beauty of your pavers, colored concrete, stone, exposed aggregate, and other surfaces. We begin by steam-cleaning and pressure washing the concrete, stone, or pavers to remove any stains, grime, and dirt. Once clean and dry, a sealer is applied that results in the following benefits:
- Enhancing and bringing out the natural colors of your pavers, stone, concrete, etc.
- Creating a surface that is easier to clean and more resistant to tire marks, oil, grease, rust, efflorescence, spills, etc.
- Hiding blemishes and imperfections.
- Sealing and locking in paver sand, which deters weed growth, ant hills, and other insect activity.
- Enhancing the overall appearance of your property by protecting the natural surface and colors from fading in the Arizona sun.
We offer sealer in three unique finishes to choose from including: NATURAL, WET LOOK, and SATIN. Depending on your specific application we can add ANTI-SLIP substances to the WET LOOK and SATIN finish sealers.
Call us today for a free estimate: Contact Us.